Welcome to the Sober Bliss sober Christmas podcast. In this bumper episode I am going to be sharing so much goodness with you including:
- Why you might want to have a sober Christmas
- Personal experiences of alcohol-free holidays from our Blissfully Sober members
- How to enjoy a party sober
- How to plan and prepare for a sober Christmas
- Why you need to be selfish
- The gift that is sobriety at Christmas
This episode is a mixture of my best tips and advice gained from over four years of alcohol-free living. As I head into sober Christmas number five, I wanted to share with you how I’ve been able to navigate the holiday season with joy and ease.
The only thing you need to think about when it comes to protecting your sobriety and why, if you’re on the fence, or are scared you will cave in from social pressure, why alcohol-free Christmases, really are the best and why this is a brilliant time to stop drinking. With tips on how to do it and where to find support.
I know the thought of not drinking at Christmas seems like a wild one but really this is the most exciting time to be alcohol-free. You can have the most fun, be the most relaxed and enjoy a Christmas like no other. This podcast will help you do that.
In this episode
- My best tips for practical sober self-care this Christmas
- How to enjoy sober socializing and planning your nights out
- Why creating new traditions will really help but also seeing our usual traditions in a new light that will support your sobriety.
- The number one thing to do that will see you through the holidays feeling good AF (and I really want you to do it!)
- The magic that happens when you let go and embrace the holidays for what they are and not what’s in your glass!
- How slowing down and going easy on yourself will be the kindest thing to do this holiday season
Links for more support
- The Magic & Sparkle of an AF Christmas podcast
- Why sobriety is the best Christmas gift blog post
- Book your cuppachat
- sign up and receive your 31 days of sober holiday inspiration emails
Leave a Reply