Happy New Year! A little late, I know but I do feel like it is taking a while for things to get going for me. Not a bad thing but it’s taking a bit of navigating. If, like me, things have not gone according to plan then this podcast, ‘when your New Year doesn’t start well and what to do about it’, is for you!
You may have read on my Substack page that January began with a bit of a bump and suddenly the best laid plans…. Well I think you know the rest.
What do we do then, when things go awry? How do you get back on track if your Dry January hasn’t been what you thought? And how can you regroup and find your centre again? How do we deal with the onslaught of emotions than inevitably come when things have gone wrong? How can we move forward from a place of kindness?
Listen to the podcast below and learn what to do when your New Year doesn’t start well and what to do about it.
In this episode
- How I found my way back to a place of calm and ease after our New Year setback
- Practical tips for navigating unexpected challenges
- Why going within and slowing down is the most powerful thing you can do
- Simple daily rituals that will guide and support you
- The one mindset shift that changed everything for me
Resources mentioned in the episode
- The Lunar Retreat
- My book. Sober Bliss. Quit Drinking, Feel Good
- This post about the worst year of our lives
- Substack. The Shadow of a Butterfly
- Powerful Journaling Prompts
Let me know in the comments how your new year has started I’d love to hear your experiences.